News5050 – Market Report
January 14, 2018
– Top use cases for IoT are equipment process & management and building management driven by the prospect of cost reduction and efficiency gains.
– Similar to the global trend, most of the IoT deployments in Asia Pacific use long range wireless technologies for connectivity and specifically use 3G and LTE technologies for licensed connectivity and Wi-Fi for unlicensed.
– Most organizations use encryption and authentication to secure sensitive, high-value or mission-critical data produced by IoT devices.
– Survey results indicate that telcos are best positioned for business consulting and device and connectivity management solutions.
The report consists of the following sections –
– Objectives and methodology: an overview of objectives, methodology and profile of respondents included in the survey for this report.
– Enterprise IoT investment drivers and trends: This section analyzes the survey results on the top IoT use cases, drivers and challenges for IoT projects and investment plans as well as expectations for RoI.
– Scope of enterprise IoT deployments: This section focuses on key trends with respect to geographic and technological scope of IoT deployments as well as security concerns and measures and enterprise approach to data management and analytics.
– IoT project management strategies: This section assesses enterprise criteria for vendor selection and approach to IoT project management.
– Key findings: key findings and conclusions obtained from the survey results in Asia Pacific.
About Research and Experts:
Research and Experts brings you to the latest reports in market research on Telecommunications and much more.
Fia Rua, Deerpark
Bunratty, Co. Clare, Ireland
Check out Market Reports at www.researchandexperts.com