News5050 – Market Report
January 14, 2018
Total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue in Guatemala will reach $2.8bn in 2017 to account for 3.7% of Guatemala’s GDP and grow to $3.2bn by 2022 at a CAGR of 2.6%.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Demographic and macroeconomic context in Guatemala.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
– Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– GlobalData expects growth in service revenue from fixed broadband, pay-TV and most importantly mobile data as a result of increase usage of OTT and video applications, offsetting revenue losses in mobile messaging and fixed voice services areas. Incorporation of OTT services into traditional telecom and media plans will lead to a substantial increase in fixed and mobile data consumption.
– The three pan-regional operators (Claro, Tigo and Movistar) have a combined subscription share of more than 90% of the total telecommunications and pay-TV services markets in Guatemala.
About Research and Experts:
Research and Experts brings you to the latest reports in market research on Telecommunications and much more.
Fia Rua, Deerpark
Bunratty, Co. Clare, Ireland
Check out Market Reports at www.researchandexperts.com