News5050 – Market Report
January 14, 2018
Mobile service revenue growth in the Middle East and North Africa will be mainly driven by the mobile data segments over 2017-2022. Mobile voice, though the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017, will decline impacted by the rising adoption of OTT communications. Mobile data will record the fastest revenue CAGR, fueled by 3G/4G networks expansion, rising data adoption and usage supported by operators’ data monetization strategies. Going forward, operators will focus on data monetization, 4G network expansions and 5G network launches to boost mobile broadband penetration in the country, which will also provide significant opportunities for vendors and investors in the coming years.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Global context: mobile telecom market size and trends in the Middle East and North Africa compared with other countries in the region.
– Economic, demographic and political context in the Middle East and North Africa
– The regulatory environment and trends.
– A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the mobile voice and mobile data markets.
– Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the mobile voice and data from 2016 to 2022.
– Mobile data revenue will account for 60.6% of the total telecom revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption and usage of mobile broadband services.
– 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology by2022. Rising demand for high-speed data service and expansion of the 4G network will also drive 4G subscriber growth.
– Iran will account for 25% of net adds in the region between 2017 and 2022. Egypt, Turkey, Iraq and Algeria will round out the list of top five contributors to the region’s subscription growth over the next five years.
About Research and Experts:
Research and Experts brings you to the latest reports in market research on Telecommunications and much more.
Fia Rua, Deerpark
Bunratty, Co. Clare, Ireland
Check out Market Reports at www.researchandexperts.com