News5050 – Market Report
January 14, 2018
The telecom and pay-TV services market in the Netherlands will see lethargic growth from EUR10.2bn in 2017 to EUR10.6bn by 2022 at a CAGR of 0.6% over 2017-2022 as fixed broadband, mobile data and pay-TV services will sustain total market growth over the forecast period. Mobile voice revenue will decline over the forecast period due to falling voice ARPS. Mobile data revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR of 4.9% in EUR driven by continued rise in smartphone penetration and consumption of higher-value data-centric plans. The pay-TV market will grow from EUR1.4bn ($1.6bn) in 2017 to EUR1.7bn ($2.1bn) by 2022 at a CAGR of 3.3% in EUR (5.1% in $) driven by an increase in IPTV subscriptions.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Demographic and macroeconomic context in the Netherlands.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
– Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– Mobile revenue will account for 46.5% of total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption of 4G/5G services.
– KPN leads the Netherland’s mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by VodafoneZiggo and T-Mobile Netherlands. Major operators focus on LTE network advacements to remain competitive in the market.
About Research and Experts:
Research and Experts brings you to the latest reports in market research on Telecommunications and much more.
Fia Rua, Deerpark
Bunratty, Co. Clare, Ireland
Check out Market Reports at www.researchandexperts.com